Help us Identify the Most Pressing Civil Legal Needs in Central Florida!
Community Legal Services is conducting a Legal Needs Assessment that will help us determine whether the services we offer match the needs of our community. The input we receive will play a critical role in our decision-making, strategic planning, and priority setting moving forward, focusing on:
- How the housing crisis in Florida has affected you and your family.
- If you or your family are experiencing issues because of an arrest or conviction.
- Are legal services available in the area where you live and work
- What issues do you and your family face that prevent you from having more stable relationships, jobs, income, housing, etc.
- How we can support you to provide resources in a way that works best for you and your family
The responses are confidential, and the survey will take less than 20 minutes to complete online. The online survey is available in English and Spanish.
Our survey period is September 26th to October 16th, and participants will have the opportunity to win a $25 gift card.
If you are one of our community members or clients, click here for the Community Member Survey.
We will also have focus groups available for participation. Please follow us on social media for more information.
If you are a service provider in our community, there is more than one way to participate, including taking our Community Partner Survey, helping to distribute the Community Member Survey, and/or participating in a focus group. Continue reading below for more information for Community Partners.
We are hoping to hear from as many people as possible. Please share the survey with your friends, family, colleagues, and others in the community.
If you have any questions, please contact our research partner, thredpartners, at [email protected].
We appreciate your time and input.
As you know, community needs assessments are only successful when community members and organizations are involved in the process.
Here’s how you can help us make this needs assessment successful:
- Add the link to the Community Member Survey to your website and post to your social media accounts.
- Send the “Invitation to Participate” found on the right side of this webpage to your email distribution lists or any listservs of clients or community partners that you host or belong to.
- Post our Legal Needs Assessment Flyers found on the right side of this webpage in your local offices or locations where members of your community gather regularly.
- Provide paper copies of the survey in your offices for community members. You can download a copy from the right side of this webpage or contact us at [email protected] and we can provide them to you.
- Complete the Community Partner Survey. Our survey period is September 26th to October 16th. The responses are confidential, and the survey will take less than 20 minutes to complete online. The online survey is available in English and Spanish.
- Participate in a focus group. The focus group period is October 9th to October 26th. If you are interested in participating in a focus group, please contact us at [email protected]